Constitution Alive Update and Reschedule


Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with COVED on July 20, and I must quarantine for two weeks. Until I am no longer contagious and can recover, I must postpone the class scheduled for July 27th. It was too late cancel the ads as I received the test results after the newspapers cutoff time.

At this point, I cannot settle on a date but will post as soon as I know.

You can go to and search for another class if you wish. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please keep us in prayer.


Perry Schjolin